LITTLE BOUTIQUE CLUB is a newly refurbished Georgian townhouse that sits prominently in the hub of the eclectic town of Bridport, a historic market town that radiates charm. The Old Book Shop plays homage to the building whilst the two floors above have been renovated into two premium apartments, that combines homely charm with luxurious touches, that make our guests feel like it’s a boutique hideaway.
Bridport packs a punch with lots of great restaurants, theatre, twice-weekly market and a big antique and vintage scene, not to mention the stunning Jurassic Coast a few minutes away and other must-visit towns nearby.
Our top recommendations whilst staying at Little Boutique Club:
- Bridport Old Books (downstairs)
- Bridport arts Centre (next door)
- The Electric Palace - cinema (Bridport)
- The Antiques yard (Bridport)
- Hive Beach Café (Burton Bradstock)
- Watch House Café (West Bay)
- Riverside Restaurant (West Bay)
- The Station Kitchen (West Bay)
- Brassica (Beaminster)
- Hix Oyster & Fish House (Lyme Regis)
- River Cottage Canteen (Axminster)
- Seaside Boarding House (Burton Bradstock)
- Beaches: West Bay, Burton Bradstock, Seatown